The Ph.D. in Management is offering a Ph.D. position funded by the EU under the H2020-MSCA-ITN project SAPIENS (Sustainability and Procurement in International, European and National Systems).
The selected candidate will work on the project ESR 2: Developing sustainable and procurement solutions at global level (bottom up approach) and will be supervised by Prof. Gustavo Piga and Prof. Andrea Appolloni – University of Rome “Tor Vergata”, Italy.
For more information, see the Job offer description
How to apply
Applications start in March 3, 2021, and end in 16/05/2021 12:00 – Europe/Brussels
1. Submit the “online application form”, together with the following required documents (each single file size should be less than 20 MB):
- the “paper” application form, with signature in original (downloadable here)
- a full CV (with the relevant details for checking the eligibility criteria)
- a copy of Master’s and Bachelor’s Degree diploma with the transcript of records and final marks (if available, the diploma supplement)
- a cover letter
- a copy of the passport
- two reference contacts
- an abstract of the Master’s thesis
- list of publications (only if available)
- Motivation Letter. An account of the activities of significance to the vacancy (max 2 pages)
- research project proposal, this should include the following:
(1) objective(s) of the research, (2) major research questions, (3) review of relevant literature, (4) methodology to be applied in the research. The project proposal must not exceed 3 standard pages, corresponding to approx. 6,000 characters
- English certificate (if available)
2. After the online submission of the application form, the system will send an acknowledgement of receipt by e-mail, indicating also the ID number of your application.
3. A commission will consider your academic curriculum and will decide whether you: (1) are short listed and therefore admitted to sit for an interview (2) are not admitted.