The Innovative Medicines Initiative (IMI) is launching two new Calls for proposals with topics on Alzheimer’s disease, big data, vaccines, autoimmune disease, the blood-brain barrier, drug development, and the exploitation of IMI project results. The total budget for the two Calls stands at just over EUR 130 million
- IMI launched IMI2 – Call 11 and IMI2 – Call 12 on 19 July 2017.
– Read the press release
– Catch up on the IMI2 – Call 12 webinars
– Sign up for the webinar on IMI2 – Call 11 on Wednesday 26 July at 14:30
- A two-year, open Call on Ebola and related diseases (IMI 2 – Call 8) was launched in December 2015. The next cut-off date for submitting proposals is 14 September 2017. Find out more
- Want some ideas on patient involvement in IMI projects? Read our short guide
Useful information and links: