The call for proposals for non-governmental organisations (NGOs) active in the fields of environment and climate action is open!
To check the eligibility of your organisation, please read carefully the eligibility criteria.
Any applicant must:
- Be a non-profit making legal person;
- Be independent, in particular from government, other public authorities, and from political or commercial interests;
- Be primarily active in the field of environment and/or climate action and have an environmental/climate objective which is aimed at:
- the public good,
- sustainable development, and
- the development, implementation and enforcement of European Union environmental and/or climate policy and legislation;
- Be established (legally registered) in one of the European Union Member States.
- Be operating at Union level with a structure and activities covering at least three European Union Member States.